We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Agriturismo Casa Adea will process the data you provide in accordance with regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
The provision of data is optional, but a refusal to supply determines the inability to respond to any requests for information.
The personal information you provide will be treated freely from the Agriturismo Casa Adea, mainly by computer, in order to fulfill your request.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated.
Inside the Agriturismo Casa Adea data may be known only by those specifically charged with operating departments Information Systems, Marketing, Administration and Customer Support.
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the data processor, Nestore Battisti, information on the processing of your data, its methods and purpose and the logic applied to it as well:
(1) the confirmation of the data and their communication and their origin;
(2) the identification of the owner and managers as well as the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
(3) the updating, rectification and integration of data;
(4) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
(5) confirmation that the operations referred to in paragraphs 3 and 4 have been made known to those to whom the data were communicated and disseminated, with the exception of cases where this proves impossible or involves a of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
(6) to oppose: the processing of the data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree to this. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, and to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website (and any third parties they work with) and to manage elements of their business. Without certain cookies, some areas and functionalities of a website will not work (e.g. user logins).
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site to enable you to move around our site and use its features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site. Without these cookies our site does not work properly.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We only use these cookies to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site and enable us to remember the choices you make when using our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We do not currently use the following type of cookie:
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used by websites to make advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can also delete cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings If you use different computers/mobile devices in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you would like to disable “third party” cookies you can turn them off by going to the third party’s website and getting them to generate a one time “no thanks” cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we used on our site and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please refer to https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Social Media Buttons: If you take the opportunity to share content from our site through our social buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc), you should be aware that these sites are likely to collect information about your online activities. We have no control over this. We suggest that you check the privacy policies (if any) of such third party websites for more information about their use of your information and/or how to opt out or delete such information.